Lapp Tannehill offers the Wire Harness Manufacturing industry decades of experience in cabling and wire harness solutions, having served over 450 wire harness manufacturers. We understand that standards are extremely important to wire harness manufacturing and OEM’s. A failed audit costs you time and money.
Today’s rapidly changing electronics industry presents a myriad of challenges. New technological breakthroughs are announced almost every day, making it increasingly difficult to predict what shape tomorrow’s products will take. So before your next project, it’s important for you to understand what options you have for wire, cable, and wire management products. By being a partner with Lapp Tannehill, we can help ensure you receive the product you need to maintain optimal levels of efficiency in your industry.
What can Lapp Tannehill do for you? Our highly-trained wire and cable specialists are here to assist in making production time on the floor more efficient. Here are a few of the ways that Lapp Tannehill can simplify time on your production floor:
- Inventory Management, Consignment and VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) programs
- Standardized shipment schedules
- Packaging and kitting optimized for efficient production flow
- Custom spooling and sizes to reduce inventory carrying costs
- A wide range of product-equivelents for wire, cable and connectors to reduce direct material costs
- Streamlined documentation to support your quality system and processes
- Wire striping & twisting, wire cutting, stripping and marking, tubing cutting and marking.
- Multi-Conductor Cable
Flexible Power & Control Cable, VFD, Motor & Drive Cable
- Heat Shrink Tubing
Medical Grade, Single Wall, Dual Wall
- Hook-Up & Lead Wire
PVC, <HAR>, Bus Bar Wire & more
- Automotive Wire & Cable
Primary Automotive Wire, CAN Bus Data Cable
- Tray Cable
Flexible Tray Cable, Instrumentation Cable
- Cord Grips/Strain Reliefs
LAPP SKINTOP Cord Grips - NPT, PG, Metric
- Industrial Ethernet Cable
CAT7, CAT6A, CAT6, CAT5e, CAT5
- Building & Fixture Wire
TFFN, TFN, THHN & more
- Military & Aerospace Wire & Cable
Mil-Spec & Commercial Aerospace
Expandable Sleeving, Wrappable Split Sleeving
- Electrical Tape
3M Scotch Super 33+, 35, 1400, Temflex 1700 Electrical Tape,
- Ethernet Data Connectors
RJ45 Connectors, M12 Connectors
As a supplier member of the Wiring Harness Manufacturer's Association (WHMA), Lapp Tannehill is here to serve you and be your one source for your complete wire and cable needs. Learn more about how we can serve you on our Why Choose Us page.
Have questions or need a quote? We can help! Contact a Lapp Tannehill sales representative at 800-633-6339 or chat with us on our website.